My partner and I watched this film Sunday morning before we headed down to the festival. A lovely documentary about the origins and selection process of the National Film Registry. If you love movies, then this is essential viewing (available on Comcast On-Demand) Insightful, and very well done; this would be perfect PBS Special. P.S. I was a little miffed that they explored the influence of women, native Americans and racial dynamics, but not sexual orientation. (4 out of 5).
Monday, January 24, 2011
These Amazing Shadows: Sundance via Comcast
My partner and I watched this film Sunday morning before we headed down to the festival. A lovely documentary about the origins and selection process of the National Film Registry. If you love movies, then this is essential viewing (available on Comcast On-Demand) Insightful, and very well done; this would be perfect PBS Special. P.S. I was a little miffed that they explored the influence of women, native Americans and racial dynamics, but not sexual orientation. (4 out of 5).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment